Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finished!!

So, The Reason Why is now complete! :) I've already posted three chapters of the sequel, and I have about 20 reviews. :)


The sequel's going to be a lot more...dramatic than my first story. Tension is running high between everyone, including Edmund and Ariana. Yes, they love each other completely, but their relationship has hit a tense moment. Peter's tense because he feels like he has to prove himself all over again. Caspian is tense because he feels he has to prove he can lead the Narnians just as well as the Pevensies did. Lucy is tense because no one believes her. Susan is tense and frustrated because she just got used to being in England again, and then she was snatched back to Narnia. Ari is in a different situation, but we'll get to that later... :P

Anyways, I've been typing quite a bit lately, so you shouldn't have to wait too long between updates. :) So, just keep on reviewing like you have been, and I'll keep the updates coming. :D

Thanks for looking at the blog, and for reading my stories!! :D



 

No comments:

Post a Comment