Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Pevensie's Crowns

These are the Pevensie's crowns. :)

This one is obviously Peter's....

 Edmund's.... Doesn't he look so clueless??? XD

Lucy's Crown... :) It took forever for me to decide which one to use for hers. I love the website I got this picture off of!! :)

 Lastly, we have Susan's. I wanted it to have SOME silver on it... But I like the fact that it has yellow flowers. It's what I imagined her crown as. :)



 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I love Narnia and very good topic:)

    I wanted to know if the crown was lucy sale, and if so what site?

    thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete