Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Other Pictures

These are other things that I never posted pictures of. XD




This is Ari's engagement ring. :)


This is Ari's Wedding band. :P



Here's Edmund's wedding band...



Edmund's hunting clothes....


Ari's hunting clothes.


Lucy's hunting clothes...


Peter's hunting clothes...


Susan's hunting clothes. They're a little bit more elegant than Ari and Lucy's, but Susan is more girly that they are, so I thought it would fit.


This is the Professor's mansion. :P


This is sorta what I thought the Pevensie's house would look like... Not exact, but close enough. :P

This is what I imagined Edmund sorta looked like... Just imagine it with black hair. :)


Here's what Lucy looked like to me. :D


Susan... :D


Peter... Just imagine him with blonde hair. XD I imagined him to be more..brawny than Edmund. Edmund is tall, lankly, wiry, while Peter has more muscles than Edmund... I guess that is the only way I could explain it.. XD



 This is Ari. :)



This is Ari's crown. :) I thought it should be simple, but elegant. Not as 'flashy' as Susan's, but not as simple as Lucy's... You know what I mean?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment