Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Clothes in Chapter 26

Okay, so these are just the outfits in my filler chapter... XD

This one is Ari's. Just without the hat and all the jewelry. :)

 This one is Edmund's, from the back. No, it's not a dress... It just looks like one from the back. XD

Here it is from the front, so you can see that it's not a dress. XD

This one is Lucy's. :)

 Here's Peter's "Clown" outfit. XD It doesn't look all that bad. :P

Here's Susan's dress. A lot like Lucy's, and that's the way it supposed to be. :)



   

No comments:

Post a Comment