Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ari's Battle Gear

These are the clothes mentioned in the battle chapters that Ari wears. The first is her clothes. The white tunic, black pants, and boots. The second is the leather shirt that she wears for protection. It doesn't really hinder her movement, so that's why she wears it. Just imagine the color as black... The third are her black bracers, that most archers wear.The last are the twin blades she uses instead of swords. They don't look very heavy, do they??


















No comments:

Post a Comment