Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Second Time Around Information

I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to update the blog!! I've been extremely busy with things lately. I've had school competitions and some family issues, and I've just had a lot going on.

Anyways, I've posted thirteen chapters of my story so far. I just now posted the thirteenth chapter, so I shouldn't have any reviews for that one yet. XD

I want to thank everyone who has stayed with me so far! This story is a much darker one than my last one was. There are a lot more emotional scenes, and a lot more dramatic overall.

I'll be posting pictures soon of what their clothes look like, so that's another thing you won't have to wait for...



   

No comments:

Post a Comment