Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

First Chapter Is Up!!!!

Okay, so the first chapter of the multi-story series that I'm doing is finally up on fanfiction!! :D So, click on the link below if you haven't read it, and go to it, read it, review it, and check back here for more updates. And please send me messages on what you would like to see on the blog. Perhaps some more background information on the characters? You decide. Check out my twitter too!!

Here's the link for Chapter 1 of All The Right Reasons!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6106705/1/All_The_Right_Reasons

And here's the link for my twitter account.
http://twitter.com/NarnianWolf17

I'd be really honored if you sent me a message, or reviewed on my story. I mean, come on here?? Give a girl some feedback??

No comments:

Post a Comment