Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm back online!! Finally! I got grounded off of the internet until my room was clean....which, it still is not. It's 4:00 am here, and I haven't slept a bit, and I don't plan on it. :)

I've been typing a lot during the late hours of the night. I think me remake of "Love Conquer's All" is coming along quite nicely. My friend, Queen Raina The Lionheart has been helping me with it. I'm happy to say that it will be up on fanfiction as soon as I finish the last chapter....which seems to be more difficult for me to write. >.<

Anyways, I just wanted to give y'all an update. :) Byes!





No comments:

Post a Comment