Disclaimer

I do not own any of the pictures that you will find on this site, unless stated otherwise. They belong to their respective owners. I do not have the links to the people who captured the images. If I did, then I would leave a link. Just know that I am NOT the person who took these pictures.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ari's Appearance

Okay, so since you already know what the Pevensie's look like, I thought I'd give you a visual of what I think Ariana looks like. :)


This is what I imagined Ari's eye color as. :) Piercing green.














This one  is what I imagine Ari looking like. Long wild, wavy, flame red hair. The pale skin is another main thing that I imagine about her. She has sort of an elegance about her.

















When she's mad, angry, or has that defiant look like I mentioned in chapter 12 with the Witch, I imagine her as this. Not some delicate girl. She can go from being the sweet girl in the last picture, to the one you don't want to mess with. Not literally of course, but you know what I mean. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment